• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Worm Aleph: Everything Old Is Rotted Through Again...

Reveen

Validated User
4. If you make choices that fuck over other people, it's gonna come back to bite you in the ass.
5. The "little people" are important, one day you'll end up staring them in the face.
6. Oh god, NOT THE BEES!

I think in general, there's a general sense that in this universe, rugged individualists making self-centered decisions do not get ahead.

Noliar

Validated User
I wonder if being put in a loop by Gray Boy has caused anyone to trigger? Purity's situation seems ideal for a 2nd trigger event.

DMGnome

Retired User
I wonder if being put in a loop by Gray Boy has caused anyone to trigger? Purity's situation seems ideal for a 2nd trigger event.
It may well have; the problem is that Gray Boy's power "works on anyone" and "can't be turned off," so even if you trigger, you're still caught looped. (Your trigger might even be undone/redone every time.)

Wolfwood2

Validated User
It might be interesting to see what would happen if Clockblocker were to attempt to freeze someone in one of Gray Boy's loops. Possibly the powers would interfere with each other and break the loop.

I believe Gray Boy was dead before CB's career started, but there should still have been some of his victims available for testing. In a regular universe it would be likely that someone would have thought of this and had him try it out, but this is Worm after all. People experimenting with powers is the exception, not the rule.

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
It may well have; the problem is that Gray Boy's power "works on anyone" and "can't be turned off," so even if you trigger, you're still caught looped. (Your trigger might even be undone/redone every time.)
Brain stays the same, and Passengers seem to lock on to some part of the brain. Coronus something-or-other.

Owesome

Social Justice Warmonger
Validated User
And Then Things Got Worse
That's pretty much the real theme of the series right there.

I'll put the rest in a sblock so's not to spoil anything for now:

Spoiler: Show

1) Aster confirmed dead, so that's my Wild Guess dealt with.
2) I just realised, if Weaver put the training in, she could be totally Chow Yun Fat (With Bees) with her funky insectthesia-aiming skills.
3) Aw, Rachael, you are so adorable with your cuddlepuppies.
4) Defiant should've cast Teleport Without Error. 4ft of falling damage all adds up.
5) Well. That's gonna suck.

Top Bottom