• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Worm Bet-the Alternate Thread:The Star Wars Prequel Trilogy Still Sucks Though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random_Interrupt

Brutal Games Developer
Validated User
I am not certain that Regent wants his father dead, if there are other options on the table.
Right, right, too quick. Perhaps a tazering followed by a trip to Regent's Magical Torture Puzzle Basement, fun for all the family (that you hate).

Last edited:

Noliar

Validated User
The problem of Heartbreaker is not face to face - just send in an all male team for that. The problem is he's a fire and forget master who can keep sending in women with all their faculties intact but who love him enough to kill and die for him.

Bahamut

Validated User
The problem of Heartbreaker is not face to face - just send in an all male team for that. The problem is he's a fire and forget master who can keep sending in women with all their faculties intact but who love him enough to kill and die for him.
he can influence males, too, with other emotions. But yeah, that's the main problem.

Random_Interrupt

Brutal Games Developer
Validated User
he can influence males, too, with other emotions. But yeah, that's the main problem.
I must have missed this, where was it stated that his power is sex-selective? I thought he could mindfrell anyone. Is it love for women and fear for men? 'Cause that makes his trigger-inducing psychic torture all the more creepy, what with Cherish (and given her cape-name, kinda makes sense).*

*Were one of low wit, one might indicate that it game a whole new meaning to the phrase "Trigger Warning", ZING!

Last edited:

Bahamut

Validated User
I must have missed this, where was it stated that his power is sex-selective? I thought he could mindfrell anyone. Is it love for women and fear for men? 'Cause that makes his trigger-inducing psychic torture all the more creepy, what with Cherish (and given her cape-name, kinda makes sense).*

*Were one of low wit, one might indicate that it game a whole new meaning to the phrase "Trigger Warning", ZING!
We don't know if the power is sex-selective, but we know he used it to terrorize and manipulate Regent when he was a little boy. My guess is that he can inspire many emotions in all kind of people but uses his Undying Love Mindrape mostly on women for the very simple reason that he's heterosexual.

...aaand ninja'ed from the very Word of God. :p

Last edited:

RazorSmile

Threadkiller
Validated User
Heartbreaker is a lazy fucktard and is going to get his ass severely kicked. Even without Skitter, Regent and Tattletale have him covered. If he sends his suicide sex-slave slatterns, Parian restrains them with giant Mickey Mice (woohoo, copyright infringement and Rule 34 in the same post. Win for the win god!)

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Worm said:
It was me, crawling through a window. That would be from the night I retaliated against Tagg. Odd, seeing how the bugs moved in coordination with me. When I turned my head in the video, the orientation of every bug in the swarm changed in the same moment.

All around me, PRT employees were howling in pain, their cries silenced by the lack of an audio feed. Either the camera hadn’t picked it up, or Glenn had muted it. They thrashed. One reached for me, for the me on the screen, and I could see how I moved out of the way without even glancing at him. The swarm concealed me at the same time, briefly obscuring the Skitter in the video from both the man on the ground and the security camera. When it parted, she had shifted two or three feet to the left. A simple step to one side in the half-second she couldn’t be seen, but it misled the eyes.

And I couldn’t remember doing it. I’d never consciously added the trick to my repertoire.

“If you told me that girl was a member of the Slaughterhouse Nine,” Glenn said, “I wouldn’t have batted an eyelash.”

It was like hearing my voice played back to me, but it was compounded over several levels. The movements, the movements of the swarm, it wasn’t familiar to me.

The head turned towards the security camera for a moment, and I could see the yellow eyes of my lenses in the midst of the thick black swarm.
This is a fantastic moment. One of the stronger pieces of the whole series, IMHO.

DMGnome

Retired User
And I gotta say, whoever in the Slaughterhouse Nine decided she wasn't good enough to be a candidate? They missed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom