• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Worm: The best supervillain web serial that you aren't not reading yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuntNeppy

Black Leaf
Validated User
I get the feeling that some of the posters were plot critical individuals (apart from Weld who posted as himself) going incognito.

prototype00
Vista posted!

Which means that either she is alive, or there is a really clever Vista clone.

Wildbow

Retired User
Very rugged design, kind of like Weld has his super reinforced chair.

Of course, she's not the only patient who needs a rugged computer, ergo her 'sister' needing to use it.

Drawback being that if you have a computer built for someone with a degree of super strength they can't wholly control, and worked so that the keys can be both pushed & pulled (with screws in each key for the tentacle girl to grip), sensitivity becomes a secondary consideration.

Jim Lee

Banned
Very rugged design, kind of like Weld has his super reinforced chair.

Of course, she's not the only patient who needs a rugged computer, ergo her 'sister' needing to use it.

Drawback being that if you have a computer built for someone with a degree of super strength they can't wholly control, and worked so that the keys can be both pushed & pulled (with screws in each key for the tentacle girl to grip), sensitivity becomes a secondary consideration.
They should get Alexandria to come in there to give her hugs. Except, no. Alexandria did this to her in the first place.

Weld, maybe.

Johnny Amiable

Validated User
Vista posted!

Which means that either she is alive, or there is a really clever Vista clone.
I'm hoping she's alive - I like her a lot.

I go into Worm with my eyes open that it's a very well-done, but dark tale. But, at heart, I'm a four-colour supers guy raised on Claremont's X-Men. I like my protagonists to go through the mill but to prevail.

Wildbow, you're especially good at making us care about the cast. I like a lot of them, and even the ones I don't like (hello, Defiant!) I don't like because I'm not supposed to. But I don't want them to bite the dust. The only characters I want gone, gone, gone are Jack and Bonesaw - and the Endbringers, I guess, but then they're not 'characters' as such - and that's because they're vile. I'm even sorry Trickster seems to be getting his. He's a dick, but a thoroughly human one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom