• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Worm: The best supervillain web serial that you aren't not reading yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alathon

4d6+27
So Clockblocker's tagged in the latest entry. Do y'all think that's just because he was at Arcadia, somewhere, or that he actually showed up? (Like, to ask if two students arguing in the hallway needed any help. And if so, how good a look he got at Chitter and Scurry.)
The description of the guy who stepped in on Greg and Taylor's conversation matches that of Clockblocker in the Wards arc, and he seemed to twig to Taylor's voice at the very least. She normally buzzes the crap out of it, but there was none of that when they had their little chat in the van. For my part, I'm optimistic; a few posts back I mocked when I said the Noelle thing was an opportunity for the heroes to "show their quality", but they really did. Even the scumbag!Triumvirate didn't flinch or falter when everything went to hell. I could totally see Clockblocker adopting a "someone has to think of our city first, fuck these incompetent PRT fucks, I'll do what I have to" attitude and straight up negotiating terms of an unofficial peace with Skitter.

Hell, Arcadia is Wards territory, right? He wants to make some off-the-books concessions like, say, letting the Undersiders go to school unmolested, he totally could.

Manitou

Emperor of the Americas
Validated User
@Wildblow, can you have Skitter/Taylor check out Clockblocker's ass please?
Just curious how well he works out....

Wildbow

Retired User
Well, I'd imagine he has to work out nigh incessantly due to the whole superhero thing. Also, Wildbow, not Wildblow.
This is true, on both counts.

Also, I have reservations about detailing the more appealing aspects of an underage boy's rear end.

Jim Lee

Banned
This is true, on both counts.

Also, I have reservations about detailing the more appealing aspects of an underage boy's rear end.
Use words like firm. Give us the perfect mathematical expression of curve for how pertly rounded his buttocks are.

Sanctaphrax

Registred User
Validated User
Best line:

I got powers and I ate your hair to get pregnant with your child.
PS: Feels kind of weird to hear Clockblocker described as an underage boy. Partly because he has to act like an adult most of the time, and partly because he's only about a year younger than me.

saintsant

Retired User
PS: Feels kind of weird to hear Clockblocker described as an underage boy. Partly because he has to act like an adult most of the time, and partly because he's only about a year younger than me.
Yeah, with the exception of Aisha, none of the characters actually feel under-aged. I think that's by design, though.

CLAVDIVS

Postmodern Futurist
Validated User
So, I just started reading this. I'm halfway through chapter 2.3 and had to stop reading.

It's really good, but honestly, the high school stuff makes my blood boil so fucking much I have serious doubts that I can keep going.

Lost Demiurge

4th level Cosmic Monarch
Validated User
So, I just started reading this. I'm halfway through chapter 2.3 and had to stop reading.

It's really good, but honestly, the high school stuff makes my blood boil so fucking much I have serious doubts that I can keep going.
It gets better. Trust me, the focus shifts in a bit, and from there it's one hell of a roller-coaster...

CLAVDIVS

Postmodern Futurist
Validated User
It gets better. Trust me, the focus shifts in a bit, and from there it's one hell of a roller-coaster...
When? "Later" and "eventually" are not sufficient. I need a chapter number.

I just powered through to the end of 2.4, and had pretty much decided to come back to this thread to say "Sorry, I need to bail out of this." It's making me relive the same impotent rage I put up with all through my own high school years. I honestly give not a shit how good it is, I'm not going to keep reading it if it's going to keep making me feel this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom