Worst. Modules. Ever.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
And this kind of thing is why I made the decisions I did. Besides, I've known too many players of telepaths who just go nuts with this kind of thing, screw ethics....

...And the underlying need is to stop Psychics from being The Most Important Thing. I mean, Psychic powers are useful. They can be a great tool! But other tools can be great, too, and you can do amazing things without them. (PCs are assumed to be kinda... Pulp Hero levels of skillful.)

DarkMum

Godamn Catwoman
Validated User
And this kind of thing is why I made the decisions I did. Besides, I've known too many players of telepaths who just go nuts with this kind of thing, screw ethics....

...And the underlying need is to stop Psychics from being The Most Important Thing. I mean, Psychic powers are useful. They can be a great tool! But other tools can be great, too, and you can do amazing things without them. (PCs are assumed to be kinda... Pulp Hero levels of skillful.)
Speaking a player of a low powered psychic wondering what to buy next time in the way of more subtle powers, please consider that challenge to have been accepted...

Kremlin KOA

Sarcastic Cripple
Validated User

And now your system can wrestle with the ethics of consensual S&M and consensual harm.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
And now your system can wrestle with the ethics of consensual S&M and consensual harm.
Individuals wrestle with those lyrics; systems don't have to. And I saw the word Consensual in there...

For the record, the potential to be kinky AF is built into the setting. The Core generally doesn't approve of, say, interspecies romance, but it explicitly can and does happen with all of the species in the game... (Well, less so with the Myrmidan. Space Nazis don't cuddle.)

Top Bottom