💀 Necro Wow: a GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Boxset!

Matt.Ceb

WH40k: An unending holy space Brexit. (Nic Rueben)
Validated User
Wow. Holy shit, that's amazing!
GURPS Dungeon Fantasy was one of the few times I actually enjoyed the whole "old school" style of fantasy. And supporting SJGames and showing them that their RPG stuff is still appreciated is always a great move. :)

... Now can we please get David Pulver to create a similar boxset centered on GURPS Space? Pretty Please? :D

Corvo

Validated User
What can I say? After all these years, GURPS can still surprise me!

Wow. Holy shit, that's amazing!
GURPS Dungeon Fantasy was one of the few times I actually enjoyed the whole "old school" style of fantasy.
Dammit, nevet thought about it... but maybe that's the time I can appreciate some "dungeon delving" too.

And supporting SJGames and showing them that their RPG stuff is still appreciated is always a great move. :) (...)
True

GM Joe

GMing Since 1982
RPGnet Member
Validated User
... Now can we please get David Pulver to create a similar boxset centered on GURPS Space? Pretty Please? :D
...and a GURPS Monster Hunters boxed set from PK Levine, a GURPS Action set from Sean Punch, and... :)

Ka_ge2020

Validated User
I came here to post this link. Instead, I'll just give a vigorous "thumbs up!" and hope that we see the boxed sets that GM Joe refers to. :D

hive_mind

Have Thought Will Travel
Validated User
I'd been seeing the hints about something Dungeon fantasy related over the last few days, but I figured they'd just me making a compilation volume of all the releases. At best I thought they might combine it with GURPS Lite for a standalone game. In no way did I expect a fullon box set with everything you need to play included. This is an insta-back for me.

Jürgen Hubert

aka "Herr Doktor Hubert"
Validated User
Damn my lack of money!

Spoiler: Show

If my current financial uncertainties clear up before the end of September, I will back this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tango Samurai

Dance Warrior
Validated User
I just unloaded all my GURPS 4th stuff at Noble Knight Games not too long ago.
Now I feel like Pachino in Godfather III. "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in..."

Wraith2020

Validated User
I hope this does well for them! Fantasy is the "most sure bet" of all the genres.

That being said, i would have loved to see an Infinite Worlds boxed set that had characters that went on adventures to a fantasy world, sci fi, etc. Just to s how off the system.

Top Bottom