💀 Necro Wow: a GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Boxset!

philreed

Unwanted Commentator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Phil I'm really glad, even grateful that you're doing this. Doesn't mean I won't give you a hard time.:-D
I'm very used to hard times from GURPS fans, doesn't slow me down and doesn't stop me from posting clarifications when necessary.

Scurrilous

Validated User
Sorry for that. I know I'm a pain in the ass. With out contention these threads would just fall off the page and be forgotten.

dalin

Validated User
And, more importantly, we want to hit the stretch goal where we get all 30 monsters that Kromm created rather than just the basic 22. Eight more monsters! Must have them all!

Corvus Caurinus

Validated User
Awesome, more monsters, backed!

Now, I just wish we could get more cardboard heroes for the things that don't have them already...

DouglasCole

Validated User
Awesome, more monsters, backed!

Now, I just wish we could get more cardboard heroes for the things that don't have them already...
I've looked into this and I think I've found a way. I don't want to do it within my current "Nordvorn" project, because I want to focus on delivery there, but I might do it after. Between Hall of Judgment and Citadel I've probably got 40 unique critters to stat up.

Bira

Validated User
Is there a way to back this project through Paypal or something similar? My bank hates Kickstarter and always blocks or cancels my credit cards when it's time for the payment to actually happen, so I'm not using KS any more. I would still like to back these projects, though!

Scurrilous

Validated User
For those looking for more cardboard heroes, the whole range is available on e23 here: http://www.warehouse23.com/products?utf8=✓&keywords=cardboard+heroes&x=0&y=0

Much as I'd like more of the really nice ones from the boxed set an ink jet and glossy paper are pretty cheap these days. I don't really need them, I've got thousands of painted miniatures and a dedicated gaming space that's pretending to be a store but the convenience is fun. This spring I'm hoping to get my 1/32 stuff cast up so I can finally run GURPS in the one true scale. But I wonder how scalable those files are :D

Of course now, with Campaigns going out of print for about six months, I'm wondering if I should put my money into the direct order to SJG I've always wanted to do. They're good enough to give retailers a discount. It's a shame the shipping to Canada's insane. I basically lose my entire markup which is bad business. Of course running a gaming store as a personal gaming space is bad business. And running what I want instead of what's popular is bad business. Trying to support games in some detail is bad business. So really it's par for the course. When it comes to GURPS I'm willing to just break even, when I can afford to.

Top Bottom