• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[WoW][Necro] I made this

TombThaneGregg

Basement Dwelling Troll
Re: [WoW] I made this

Very nice... and so true.

As a preist I hate being told to play my character. I'm a pretty damn good preist and I don't need to be told when to heal people.

More than that I hate telling people how to play thier class. If your a warlock and I'm the only healer in the party, I should not have to ask you for a Soulstone.

EndlessChase

Philandering Buggery

TombThaneGregg said:
Very nice... and so true.

As a preist I hate being told to play my character. I'm a pretty damn good preist and I don't need to be told when to heal people.

More than that I hate telling people how to play thier class. If your a warlock and I'm the only healer in the party, I should not have to ask you for a Soulstone.

Agreed.

Weltenreiter

The ur-twink
Validated User

Lol too true indeed.

Oh wait, I'm the Warlock, I'm not SUPPOSED to find this funny. :eek:

J'Dai

Not very writerly

Weltenreiter said:
Oh wait, I'm the Warlock, I'm not SUPPOSED to find this funny. :eek:
Sadly a few (many?) doltish Warlocks out there have made it tough for the Warlocks that know how to play. Ditto for Priests and just about every other class.

Great picture, though. :)

AusJeb

Dreaming One
Validated User

TombThaneGregg said:
Word. In Ragefire earlier this week, this wanker of a tank kept whining for heals and stamina buffs, even though he still had an active buff. This from a guy who did body pulls rather than let the hunter and rogue do their jobs.

Dorchadas

一期一会
Validated User

Proper soulstoning saved my PuG from a wipe in Scholo against the Butcher yesterday. And it's a good thing, too--that run, I got my Wildheart Cowl :D

EndlessChase

Philandering Buggery

Dorchadas said:
Proper soulstoning saved my PuG from a wipe in Scholo against the Butcher yesterday. And it's a good thing, too--that run, I got my Wildheart Cowl :D

That was NOT a good run. I got nothing out of it but a couple gold and a large brilliant shard.

Top Bottom