• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[WoW] Post Legion expansion Speculation/Rumors/Spoilers - "Battle for Azeroth"

TaliaKirana

Validated User
Since we got the first release candidate build for 8.2 this week, I'm gonna go ahead and say that 8.2 is probably going to drop on the 25th. Get it out the week before the 4th of July so they can have that time to rest and then roll the raid out the week after the 4th. Also gives live time to breathe before Classic launches in August.

Sankarah

Not Quite a Grognard
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Okay, good; I can use mount equipment with my coarse leather barding, which means I don't have to choose between walking straight and chewing bubble-gum. Hooray for competence?

No idea as to the new content just yet, I'm just irritated that I haven't been able to launch the companion all day.

Fabius Maximus

Validated User
A new cenematic:

And from another board, My comment:

You know, when Thrall is staring over at Thunderbluff with his sad expression in the cinematic, I kept filling this in
;

"I feel my failure to develop a formalized system of succession for the Horde Leadership left us prey to a continual series of poor leaders voted in based on military might, heat of the moment acclaim, or listening to dodgy spirits."
"Thrall... How did you..."
"I turns out Nagrand can be surprisingly boring. I've been taking distance learning courses. Things might have worked out better if I'd taken them earlier."

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
On hte plus side, it seems like Jaina is over her (Admittedly perfectly reasonable) Hatred of the Horde now. '

But man oh man she and Thrall look super tired.

So tune in next time for the siege of Orgrimarr Orgimmar I mean Orgrimmar I MEAN THUNDER BLUFFS.

And the next expansion where Sylvanas gets chased to fantasy Australia and the Horde and Alliance get to team up with a race of friendly talking Kangaroos.

YOU CAN CHECK OUT ANY TIME YOU WANT BUT YOU CAN'T NEVER LEAVE.

Fabius Maximus

Validated User
On hte plus side, it seems like Jaina is over her (Admittedly perfectly reasonable) Hatred of the Horde now. '

But man oh man she and Thrall look super tired.
To be fair? With some exceptins, and as you said, understandable ones. They've both tried for peace. Again, and again, and it always turns to shit.

adamsmith

RPGnet Member
Validated User
The jellyfish WQ is the worst. Worse than the magic of flight. Worse than beach head. Worse than calligraphy.

Shame on you, Blizz!

Kurotowa

Weird Science Nut
Validated User
Worse than Calligraphy?
That's some damned bad questing.
To their credit, the Devs keep trying to throw in World Quests that aren't just some variant of "Click the Things" or "Kill the Things". Sadly many of their ideas find a difficult home in the WoW game engine.

(Also, Calligraphy is super easy if you do it while mounted. You can often complete the whole things before the guide vanishes.)

Top Bottom