• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[WoW] Post Legion expansion Speculation/Rumors/Spoilers - "Battle for Azeroth"

Lysus

Unbelievably Fancy Ostrich
Validated User
My friends from the old times (who I actually still play with in retail) have settled on Atiesh, so that's where I've reserved my names.

Azaael

Have you the strength?
Validated User
I capped Sephìroth the Nelf Warrior(accent on purpose I went full vanilla) and Doro the human warlock. Playing Pyrewood EU.

Snumpus

Validated User
I’m going to be Shallie, Horde rogue, on Mirage Raceway. I will make an Alliance alt on Pyrewood Village, because I never got to see the Alliance side of the story in vanilla days, but the name I wanted was gone, so I’m still thinking about it.

Sankarah

Not Quite a Grognard
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Apropos of nothing: I’m getting really tired of having to murder infantry at the mission table. I keep asking for sorcerers, and they keep sending me grunts. What the hell is up with those damn recruiters?

Rupert

Validated User
Apropos of nothing: I’m getting really tired of having to murder infantry at the mission table. I keep asking for sorcerers, and they keep sending me grunts. What the hell is up with those damn recruiters?
Just more RNG. RNG is good, right? Getting three azerite helms in a row, when you need chest and shoulder is good, yes?

I'm really tired of random everything, and also unimpressed with having to do all the grind for the new essences on every alt, even for the 'generic' ones that don't require drops etc. Some sort of sort-cut mechanism for those would be nice.

chrisinpm

Validated User
I would be much happier spending 50% longer grinding for gear if it was purchased with currency so I could pick what I needed instead of the endless spinning of the roulette wheel.

Shade the Lost

Validated User
I would be much happier spending 50% longer grinding for gear if it was purchased with currency so I could pick what I needed instead of the endless spinning of the roulette wheel.
But that wouldn't be a Skinner Box, with all of its addictive properties, and Activision forfend Blizzard picking the fun option over the Skinner Box.

Rupert

Validated User
The closest we had to that is buying pieces with residuum, which means a lot of waiting for emissaries and weekly mythic+ boxes. Nowadays were can buy the benthic pieces, but upgrading them is a grind, and if the benthic azerite is bad for your spec, well tough shit, mate.

Sankarah

Not Quite a Grognard
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The closest we had to that is buying pieces with residuum, which means a lot of waiting for emissaries and weekly mythic+ boxes. Nowadays were can buy the benthic pieces, but upgrading them is a grind, and if the benthic azerite is bad for your spec, well tough shit, mate.
I stopped bothering when world quests started giving me level 415 - 420 pieces. I know you can upgrade the benthic stuff further, but it's a slog and I'd rather spend those stupid pearls on rep rewards. I have a feeling I'd feel this way even if I was a raider.

Rupert

Validated User
If you were a raider, you'd have gear from that, and the benthics would only matter in a stubborn slot or two that the RNG had decided you get no gear for (probably that'd be a ring, trinket, or weapon where there are no benthics anyway).

Top Bottom