• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Wrestlepack] Discussion XI: Inevitable Overbooked Heel Turn

Yo! Master

"Delicious"
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So, Noelle Foley has apparently been at every AEW event todate. Wonder if she's just a huge fan or if her or her father (is Mick still under WWE contract?) coming on board in some capacity is possible?
I follow her on Instagram & I noticed that myself, heh. My own suspicion is that being who she is & being a wrestling fan, she was just given (front-row) tickets. Plus, y'know, having 1 million Insta followers.

(Mick Foley himself is not under WWE contract at the time, I think, given how he has not been holding back criticizing the company of late.)

Ugly Man

Shaman Theme Jet Wink
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The Kevin Owens outburst on Ziggler was top shelf shit, and in my book at least makes him a babyface. Kevin should genuinely make a character out of yelling the obvious really loudly in people’s faces especially Shane oh my fuck please tell Shane to pull his fucking head in.

Pieta

Very custom
Validated User
Who's watching the G1 this year?
The Ishii-Cobb "preview" tag team match was great. I can't wait for them to tear each other apart.
Ospreay-Archer was way better than I expected it to be. That had me griping the edge of my seat.
Ibushi-KENTA was the kind of match where the strikes hurt you through the screen.
By the time I got to Okada-Tanahashi I was pretty tired, so I gotta watch that again later.

Lee Casebolt

SUCH a BOY
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
On the same day, Alberto del Rio accepted an MMA fight with Tito Ortiz (tossup, imo) and Ken Shamrock announced he was launching a bareknuckle boxing promotion. What a time to be alive.

redwulf25_ci

Clown Pope of Wushu
Validated User
More information on that chair shot at Fyter Fest. Video should be cued to when they're talking about it.

The too long; didn't watch is that the part of the chair that was supposed to impact Cody's head was - according to the Young Bucks at least - as thin as a cookie sheet. As previously stated the problem occured when the backrest clipped the back of his head.

Top Bottom