• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Wrestlepack] Discussion XI: Inevitable Overbooked Heel Turn

ViciousFish

Validated User
Tomorrow is another one of those nights where as wrestling fans, we’re spoiled.

AEW is streaming Fight For The Fallen for free and EVOLVE’s 10th anniversary show is on The Network.

It’s been a long time since I’ve had to watch one wrestling show live and another on replay.

Ugly Man

Shaman Theme Jet Wink
RPGnet Member
Validated User
And here’s the card for Extreme Rules.

1. Winner Take All Mixed Tag Team Match for the Universal and Raw Women’s Championships: Seth Rollins (c) and Becky Lynch (c) vs. Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans
2. WWE Championship Match: Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Samoa Joe
3. Handicap Match for the Smackdown Women’s Championship: Bayley (c) vs Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross
4. No Holds Barred: The Undertaker and Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre
5. Triple Threat Match for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship: Daniel Bryan and Rowan (c) vs. The New Day vs. Heavy Machinery
6. Raw Tag Team Championship Match: The Revival (c) vs. The Usos
7. Last Man Standing Match: Braun Strowman vs. Bobby Lashley
8. United States Championship Match: Ricochet (c) vs. AJ Styles
9. Aleister Black vs. Cesaro
10. Cruiserweight Championship Match: Drew Gulak (c) vs. Tony Nese

Are we just not making a new thread and hoping no one notices?

Pieta

Very custom
Validated User
G1 Day 2. Fun!
I liked Juice-Shingo the most, but it was really, really close. Ishii-Cobb was a monstrous battle, Yano-Naito was two rogues trying to get into the other's head and shenanigans galore, White-Goto really clicked. Even Mox-Taichi, which I liked the least, was good.

redwulf25_ci

Clown Pope of Wushu
Validated User
Fight for the Fallen Pre-show starts in less than half an hour. They sent another youtube link to the official youtube channel the pre-show will be on.

Warning: Right now the video is airing a loud tone just like it did occasionally at Fyter Fest prior to the actual show beginning. Some sort of sound test I assume.

The rest of the show will be airing for free on Bleacher Report Live just like Fyter Fest.

The card is:
  • Cody & Dustin Rhodes vs. The Young Bucks
  • Brandi Rhodes vs. Allie
  • Kenny Omega vs. CIMA
  • Kip Sabian vs. Adam “Hangman” Page
  • Lucha Bros (Pentagon Jr. & Fenix) vs. SCU (Scorpio Sky & Frankie Kazarian, w/ Christopher Daniels)
  • The Dark Order (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson) against Angelico & Jack Evans and Luchasaurus & Jungle Boy to advance to All Out for a chance at a first round bye in the Tag Title tournament
  • A pissed off Chris Jericho with a live mic
  • Britt Baker & Riho vs. Bea Priestley & Shoko Nakajima
  • Joey Janela, Jimmy Havoc & Darby Allin vs. MJF, Shawn Spears & Sammy Guevara (The Buy In)
  • Sonny Kiss vs. Peter Avalon w/Leva Bates (The Buy In)

redwulf25_ci

Clown Pope of Wushu
Validated User
Great show so far and a much better pre-show than the last two.

:eek::eek:
Spoiler: Show
Aja Kong?!
Spoiler: Show
Teasing a battle of the Kongs. And I like that they don't seem to be trying to convince us that Brandi is a better wrestler than she is, they're showing her as devious and willing to employ muscle to even the odds against wrestlers who are better than her.

Not saying Brandi is terrible, but they have far better wrestlers than her in their women's division.

My internet crapped out during the entrances of Kip vs. Page so I'm running a bit behind now that it's back up.

Top Bottom