• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Wrestlepack] Discussion XI: Inevitable Overbooked Heel Turn

@robowieland

Follow me on Twitter!
Validated User
Not to mention, there goes so many booking ideas. Whether that’s good or bad is up for debate but I don’t think less tools is good.
WWE can't even keep its in-ring rules straight. I wouldn't trust them to come up with coherent replay guidelines much less follow them.

ClassDunce

A Proper Villain.
Validated User
Jack Swagger won his MMA debut tonight in Bellator. Submitted his opponent half way through the first round.

ViciousFish

Validated User
The more I think about it, the more my favorite moment last night was Black hitting a desperation Black Mass and crawling towards Ciampa to make the pin, and Ciampa manages to muster just enough energy to roll over onto his stomach. The look on Black’s face sold everything so perfectly.

empulsive

40-something POC Nerd (he/him)
Validated User
The more I think about it, the more my favorite moment last night was Black hitting a desperation Black Mass and crawling towards Ciampa to make the pin, and Ciampa manages to muster just enough energy to roll over onto his stomach. The look on Black’s face sold everything so perfectly.
Agreed, that was a great moment.

It's just so wonderful to see professionals at the top of their game put on a great performance right in front of your eyes.

Also, the generosity of spirit with which Ohno has done his program with Riddle, is great to see as well.

ViciousFish

Validated User
I’ve been a big fan of Hero/Ohno for years and it’s nice to see him get a relatively high profile platform to put guys over as he winds down his career. He’s going to be a generation of trainees’ Norman Smiley one day.

Godder

Remington Steele
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Tapping out to strikes was amazing - I think the last moment like it from NXT was Asuka beating Deonna Purazzo by KO.

Thomas Ufnal Crowlake

Validated User
I'm sadly not gonna watch the Rumble, just the pre-show - but I wanna say, from what's been going on,

Spoiler: Show
I love how close the near-falls in Nakamura v Rusev are. Even at an early stage, without any finishers happening, they were good enough that they seemed to fool a big portion of the audience, judging by how loud they suddenly got.

Also, the Cruiserweight match was quite awesome, even though I feel like Hideo Itami wasn't giving his 100% - either that, or the injuries still linger.

Last edited:

Ugly Man

Shaman Theme Jet Wink
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Wow ... that was a good show, with two genuinely good Rumble matches.
Yep, that was solid as hell. Not sure about the Bryan/Styles finish, but I'll give them a chance to explain what the fuck.

Also Nia turning up in the Men's Rumble gives me many more questions than answers. She took moves and shit guys. Is that a thing they can do now? Can Candice LeRay do the thing she was known for? Will the next MMC be a hell of a lot more interesting? What does this mean?

Top Bottom