[WrestlePack] Ongoing Discussion Thread X-7: The One Where Austin Turns Heel

Status
Not open for further replies.

@robowieland

Follow me on Twitter!
Validated User
Fallout from last night:

I'm enjoying the PTP/New Day feud more than I thought.

Rumors abound that someone's going to join the Wyatt Family to fill in while Rowan is injured. Who would you slot in there?

@robowieland

Follow me on Twitter!
Validated User
Rumors abound that someone's going to join the Wyatt Family to fill in while Rowan is injured. Who would you slot in there?

Count_Zero

Game Master
Validated User
Kevin Owens - play up his mercenary attitude, "I'll believe anything Bray Wyatt says if there's a paycheck in it," no matter how reprehensible it is. Add in a bit in an interview where Kevin Owens takes a call from his son, and the ringtone is his son singing "He's got the whole world in his hands," and I think it'll work out perfectly.

Capellan

RPGnet Member
Validated User
IMO Owens would be wasted playing hired gun for Wyatt.

I'd think about Baron Corbin, myself. He needs seasoning and working with Wyatt and Harper would give him the chance to get it while covering for his lack of versatility.

Plus the female audience would go crazy for him when he made his inevitable face turn against Wyatt,

Last edited:

LibraryLass

Feminazgûl
Banned
Validated User
Re: [WrestlePack] Ongoing Discussion Thread X-: The One Where Austin Turns Heel

Ouch, that's an awkward botch. Right there in the thread title too.

Lee Casebolt

SUCH a BOY
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User

Wyatt Family members who would be perfect but will never happen -

The Briscoes
Hanson
...the dude from Resistance Pro who looks like Hanson whose name I can't think of right now...
Mike Knox
Doc Gallows
Lance Archer

Honestly, anyone who can grow a beard like that is good by me.

Possible choices who are not awful but will not be made -

Rhyno
Baron Corbin
Zeb Coulter

Choices they will probably make -

Kevin Owens
Rusev
Jack Swagger (borderline not-awful)

Egyptian

21st Century Digital Boy
Validated User

Jack Swagger as a totally clean-cut cult member would work. Put him in khakis and a long-sleeved white button up shirt, too perfect to be true hair. Have him smile all the time and carry a book. What's the book about? Nobody ever finds out. Let him "testify" that Bray Wyatt has the answers. If his delivery is a little stilted or awkward it would probably make it work even better. Everything he says should sound a little rehearsed. And when someone who's a better talker gets the better of him on the mic, gets the audience laughing?

He fucking SNAPS.

Pieta

Very custom
Validated User

I liked the PPV.
Especially Seth being allowed to show some spirit. I want him back to a heel with a spine, or maybe even turned face. He really could go.

All in all, it looks to me like WWE is rediscovering the lost art of letting the losers look great in losing.
Too bad they at the same time forgot the ancient art of letting finishers actually finish matches. (-;

Spoiler: Show
It does look like Owens is joining Rusev as a sacrifice on the Altar of Cena. Even if he pulls it out and wins at SummerSlam he's still got two clean loses for no reason other than Cena wanted it that way.
Spoiler: Show
Wait, I thought the rule was, if you win over Cena, he has to win over you three times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom