• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[WrestlePack] The Youtube Thread III - WHATAMANEUVER!

Lee Casebolt

SUCH a BOY
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I shared this on twitter a while back, but forgot to post it here. For the benefit of those of you wise enough to duck twitter (or foolish enough to be on twitter but not follow me), I present to you the last great Tully Blanchard match -

Lee Casebolt

SUCH a BOY
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So, two things. One, there's a bunch of old World of Sport on youtube, but I'd never seen a full television episode before today -

Two, and I don't know if anyone but me will care about this, but there was a short-lived and incredibly obscure US shoot style promotion called GAME (Great American Mat Endeavors) in the mid 90s. I don't know if they ran more than one show. But I've been looking for it for 20+ years and it just popped up today. (All hail Roy Lucier!) The Al Snow/Dan Severn match is reputedly what got Severn hired by the UFC. I haven't even watched this yet, but here it is -

Or if you just want to see Al and Dan -

Dawgstar

Super Moderator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Man, even I thought GAME was just a rando internet rumor. One of those "oh sure Al Snow had a shoot fight with Dan Severn" things you find in the bowels of forum threads.

Lee Casebolt

SUCH a BOY
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm about halfway through the show and the first few matches are kinda terrible but in a plausible way - like these are guys showing you how they would wrestle a legit match but they wrestle as well as I actually did when I was a teenager (instead of how well I thought I did). 4th or 5th match in would be a welcome addition to any contemporary Pancrase card, though.

Top Bottom