• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Writing/Editing] Freelance writer/editor for hire: horror, fantasy, SF; esp. RQ/BRP/CoC, Fate, GUMSHOE

pstjmack

Validated User
I'm a published writer, journalist, media professional and editor. In gaming, I'm a frequent writer and reviewer on gaming matters. You can Google me and see my Amazon profile by clicking on "Writer" below.

In RPGs, I'm especially conversant with Runequest and other BRP-based systems, especially Call of Cthulhu and Delta Green. I'm also an enthusiast for Fate and GUMSHOE-based games. That said, I'm ready to consider most assignments, and above all those in my favourite genres of horror, fantasy, and science fiction.

I've had plenty of experience editing book-length projects in the past, so I'm certainly ready to consider those as well as straight writing assignments. Just drop me a message if you want to discuss a specific project.

Top Bottom