• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Young Justice Outsiders

vernuf

Validated User
So it's premiered and I'm liking it so far.

Spoiler: Show
I wonder which group is supposed to be the Outsiders. Those who left with Batman or the team Nightwing gathered? Or both I suppose.

taschoene

RPGnet Member
Validated User
And tonight I have to sign up for DC Universe...

Did they drop all the episodes at once or are they spacing them out?

Bellerophon

Unvincible
Validated User
It's real good. It's real real good.

I am a little disappointed the league are now all in the crummy New 52 uniforms, but I suspect that was a top-down mandate.

taschoene

RPGnet Member
Validated User
OK, so they get me to pony up a real subscription. I'm interested enough in Doom Patrol that I might just shell out for the year.

DisgruntleFairy

Validated User
Did Dick fall and have massive brain damage in the time skip? Because holy crap is he not handling this as well as he has in the past.

That Other Guy

Validated User
I've watched the first three episodes and man are these guys using the loosened restrictions from TV and broadcasting for a darker and gorier show

taschoene

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yeah, I noticed that a lot more people seemed to die. But every now and then, they felt if necessary to have a bunch of thugs be shown leaving an exploding building.

Really excited about the season. I rewatched the last three or so eps from Season 2 and
Spoiler: Show
Wally's death
still chokes me up.

Capeträger

Validated User
I think the thugs have to escape the exploding building because the heroes blow it up. If the villains blew it up, the thugs wouldn't be that lucky.

Top Bottom