• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Young Justice Outsiders

Dantay

Knight of Dantay
Validated User
I think it has elements of flaw and strength - the shows have always had a strong feel of "this is one story going on in this world", and while it can result in the problems you mention, I've always liked the sense of scale it gives the show's worldbuilding.
Oh certainly, there's a lot of scale. It's just that sometimes it gets lazy, and scrubs massive character development under the rug through forced exposition.

Jürgen Hubert

aka "Herr Doktor Hubert"
Validated User
So, Tera: Extended brainwashing, or more conventional psychological manipulation?

I wonder what her relationship with her parents was like. Quite possibly Brion didn't see all of it.

beowulf8989

Right Pinky of Annoyance
Validated User
Considering Wiesman? I'd expect one of two things:
1) Terra pulls off the big betrayal only for the heroes to have planned for it already, sorta half destroying her plot
2) Terra pulls off the big betrayal plot only for it be revealed that Slade or whoever is directly above her is already working for the heroes.

Jürgen Hubert

aka "Herr Doktor Hubert"
Validated User
Hey, a teaser for the second half of the season!

[video]

Black Manta Grudge Match! The appearance of Amanda Waller!

Bull

Professional Game Convention Drunk
Validated User
The rest arent till June? Why such a long break?
Because DC's streaming service doesn't really have that much unique content, so they're spacing it all out. And by splitting a season out across a year, it encourages folks who are only subscribing to get access to one or two shows to take the cheaper "year long" sub, rather than subscribing monthly and only keeping it for one or two months so they can watch the one or two shows they want.

Not to mention folks who will end up too lazy to unsub if they know in a few months there's more of a show they want.

taschoene

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Because DC's streaming service doesn't really have that much unique content, so they're spacing it all out. And by splitting a season out across a year, it encourages folks who are only subscribing to get access to one or two shows to take the cheaper "year long" sub, rather than subscribing monthly and only keeping it for one or two months so they can watch the one or two shows they want.
This is me. I'm hoping Doom Patrol is worth my time in the interval. I tried to like Titans but couldn't get into it.

Top Bottom