• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Young Justice Outsiders

Dave999

Validated User
Well it worked enough to get me to do a streaming service.

I will say it's interesting that they did go so very dark with the subject matter (human traficking) and I see why it didn't really last beyond two seasons for its tone. However, the fact is that I'm watching it as a 38 year old is enough to make me glad I did.

vernuf

Validated User
And arrived. There was a lot of expansion to the universe in these three episodes.

Spoiler: Show
Suicide Squad, Big Barda (How far behind can Mr Miracle and Orion be?), Red Rocket Brigade

Brawndo

Murder Time Fun Time!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
And arrived. There was a lot of expansion to the universe in these three episodes.
Yeah that's for sure! YJ has been my hands-down favorite DC animated series. I know we owe all of it to Batman: The Animated Series and it deserves all the accolades it gets, and I love the Superman Animated Series and Justice League and JLU to bits, but I love Young Justice more than any of them. I would argue it's even a better love letter to DC history than any of those other shows.

Suicide Squad, Big Barda (How far behind can Mr Miracle and Orion be?), Red Rocket Brigade
I loved that the Suicide Squad (apart from Captain Boomerang, because it ain't Suicide Squad without either Boomerang or Deadshot, preferably both) is made of villains that have a history with the Team.

Also, I think you're right and Orion certainly can't be far away, since they've already shown us what he looks like when Ma'alefa'ak was impersonating him.

Reeze

Zombie Penguin.
Validated User
I really wish they could get people with solid accents - Windfall's Australian accent was seriously grating.

jimthegray

Validated User
I loved Waller and the teams surprise when black manta tells them that the justice league has a covert team

Top Bottom