• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Young Justice Outsiders

rickjthree

Social Justice Sidekick
Validated User
Spoiler: Show
I'm kinda wondering what happened to the idea that "chaos cannot be contained" per Dr. Fate (re: being trapped in Fate's castle). The Witch Boy felt a little jobbed this episode, barely a speed-bump to the Outsiders when he should have been a League level threat, even with Zatanna present. The Team had to pull out Dr. Fate or multiple leaguers almost every time they encountered him.

The Outsiders did as well as they did because Beast Boy's done his homework. The Team learned back in season 1 that the only way to really affect Klarion is to attack Teekl.

Also, in a show like YJ, where consequences matter (especially when it comes to Dr Fate), I suspect Zatanna's play may not have been as much of a win as it initially seems. Once Klarion stops trying to teleport out, he's gonna get bored and start wrecking things. And if there's any place you do NOT want to leave a Lord of Chaos unsupervised, it's in a Lord of Order's place of power.

Fate may even decide to punish Zatanna in some fashion.

Reeze

Zombie Penguin.
Validated User
This is increasingly feeling like a house of cards that's going to collapse in a reaaaalll interesting manner.

vernuf

Validated User
I'm with Wonder Woman and what she said at the end. No matter the intentions and short term benefits, in the long term, it's bad for them.

Kreuzritter

Validated User
this week, Metron's a dick, but we already knew that. instead this episode's about violet and harper

vernuf

Validated User
I think that in the end this Tara is going to have a different fate than her comic book version.

I mean, she outright lied to Slade about events.

taschoene

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm starting to have some serious doubts about Batman here. This level of deceit within the team feels really out of character compared to the version of Bruce we saw in Season 1, for example. Plus I don't recall seeing him out of the cowl, which is also a change, I think.

Jadasc

Validated User
So, Aquaman/lad is out of the closet?
I think "out of the closet" is when you tell the people you know. On that scale, we don't know whether he was ever closeted. The difference is that we know now.

Manitou

Emperor of the Americas
Validated User
Well, you might be right, but he's out to the audience now anyway.
(I am a little dissapoited because his boyfriend initially looked like Garth, the original comics aqualad, oh well....)

Reeze

Zombie Penguin.
Validated User
Well, new episode time! Revelations! Things going 'orribly wrong!

So Jace's mentor is Ultrahumanite. That cannot possibly end well.

Kaldur and his partner are adorable

Overlord is very small.

"I take the baby out of the mom! I never put the mum into the baby!"]

Cyborg can boomtube!

gotta say i prerred Cyborg's design in earlier episodes, though this is obviously way closer to his classic incarnation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom