• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Young Justice Outsiders

zwilnik

Validated User
"I can't handle all this sucking and blowing."
Is phrasing still a thing? Because, context, man!

Aqualad's romantic journey is interesting. Not the way things usually go in media. (Even beyond being gay. I don't think gay media regularly features ex-girlfriends, but I'm no expert. But there's no indication that his 'lost love' was really a beard or anything.) Likely more like real life, as that tends to be far messier than fiction, and might just be totally standard in Atlantis.

Further, it seems Earth is even less equipped to deal with Apokalips than normal. The New Gods in general just seem a step or three past even Supes or other top tier heroes in this setting. I'm wondering how they're plotting this out. I can only see a minor/temporary win being doable in the few eps they have left. Streaming may give them a license to go for as many episodes/seasons as it takes. Seeing that DCU is low on content, and this show should be easy-ish crank out.

Unferth

Ecglafes bearn
Validated User
There's a post-credits scene this week. I think it's the first time they've done that. (And if not I have some to go back and rewatch.)

Kreuzritter

Validated User
There's a post-credits scene this week. I think it's the first time they've done that. (And if not I have some to go back and rewatch.)
it's the first time, yeah.

and man, I do NOT want to be in the building when Dick's coherent enough to be grilled by Jeff over this

Liberator

Rollin' Dice
Validated User
I just watched the ep about Cyborg's origin. Very nice!

Really digging this and have zero regrets about signing up for the DCU.

Top Bottom