• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Your gaming table: what's on it?

Your gaming table today: what's on it?

• Lots of snacks

Votes: 59 60.8%
  • A pile of gaming books for your current game

Votes: 54 55.7%
  • A laptop/iPad with all the PDF versions of your gaming books cued up--fully searchable

Votes: 53 54.6%
  • BEER

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • A bunch of miniatures

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • Other--please explain in comments

Votes: 20 20.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Cerulean Lion

Social Justice Christian
Validated User
Laptop and some snacks. A small timer which I use mainly to keep from spending more time than I intended at my favorite MMO.

My table needs nothing else because all my gaming is online: mostly Play by Post on this site, and some MMO time.

Black Flag

Dweller on the Threshold
Validated User
iPad is a given. There were often snacks when we played in person, but that’s been a while.

At one point I experimented with doodads for counting etc., but these days I need very little to run a game.

Fedifensor

Validated User
Tact-Tiles (dry-erase tiles with square grids). We only have books or snacks on the table if we're playing a game where minis aren't be used.

Marius B

Euro-Trash
Validated User
Snacks, gaming books, tablet(s) and:
Paper, character sheets, dice, sodas, possibly a dry-erase battle mat and some markers and minis. Plenty of writing implements.

punksmurph

There he is
Validated User
About 10 books, an iPad, character sheets, dice, game masters screen, drinks, and occasionally a cat.

Crimson Carcharodon

Validated User
A bunch of D&D 5E books, a metric fuckload of dice, some snacks, beer (or mixed drinks), character sheets/notebooks, and my DM screen usually.

chance

Currently the table is unusual, normally its just dice and a laptop with the occasional snack but currently we are running old school stuff so hexgrid and miniatures are in full use.

BlackSpike

Validated User
We play in our lounge, on the sofa and easy chairs.
Coffee-tables are covered in dice, character sheets, drinks.
We all have phones, and maybe a laptop, along with the pens and papers.
If I have something prepared, I Chrome cast images, or websites, to the big TV.

Knaight

Validated User
Paper, pencils, etc
Whiteboard with clipboard clip
Poker chips or glass half-marbles
Dice
Sometimes food, drinks
Occasionally a game book

Top Bottom