• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

[Zelda: Breath of the Wild]Oh my gosh you guys! This is such an amazing game!

Gojira

in a rubber monster suit
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Okay, gonna ask for a “hint”: the Cora Lake block puzzle on the cliff face just south of Lake Tower, *WHERE* is the missing block???
If the scanning trick doesn't work for you...
Spoiler: Show
It's in the rocks under your feet as you are looking at the blocks. I found it by going back to the Lake Tower, dropping down, and scanning the whole area from above from a ledge. The block is in a little hollow under the water and you can't see it from an angle to the side.

6inTruder

Oscars are Duche!
Validated User
If the scanning trick doesn't work for you...
Spoiler: Show
It's in the rocks under your feet as you are looking at the blocks. I found it by going back to the Lake Tower, dropping down, and scanning the whole area from above from a ledge. The block is in a little hollow under the water and you can't see it from an angle to the side.
Thank you very much!

edit: THERE IT IS! Gods I’ve searched those waters so many times & almost couldn’t find it *knowing* it was there.

Last edited:

Gojira

in a rubber monster suit
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Well, did not get to Vah Medoh this weekend, as I ended up shrine and Korok hunting instead (found the mask).
OK, I think I might need a hint here. I haven't found any masks in game. First the hint: does it have a name? Please don't tell me how or where you found it yet.

TemerousNox

Validated User
OK, I think I might need a hint here. I haven't found any masks in game. First the hint: does it have a name? Please don't tell me how or where you found it yet.
Okay:

1. Do you have the DLC?
2. If so, take a look at some of those side quests labled "EX [blah blah blah]"

Gojira

in a rubber monster suit
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Not that I know of. After you spend them all you can kind of track because your inventory will show how many you have, and the total to max your inventory is about 441 I think. But if you want a total just 'port to a shrine.

I'm up to about 608 btw, and I promised myself I could stop after 600. Two-thirds is a decent tally, the rest are going to be really hard to find.

6inTruder

Oscars are Duche!
Validated User
600 is nuts! I’m almost at 400. I think I last saw 382?

Also, I think I found where Impa’s orb *goes*. Now I just need to figure out how to get her to let me take it! Then two more shrines.

edit: OH! I just got into a fight with both a Hinox (blue) *AND* a Guardian! It was fun, though I am sad the Hinox didn’t punch the guardian. :(

Top Bottom