• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

[Zelda: Breath of the Wild]Oh my gosh you guys! This is such an amazing game!

Gojira

in a rubber monster suit
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I assume the intended way is to wait until the platforms line up and hit them with a single arrow. But I can never figure out where the line up/where to aim, and of course, if you wait too long with the arrow lit from the blue flame, it will extinguish itself. So I think it's aiming/dexterity/timing issues, which is frustrating, because I know how to do the shrine, but I can't actually make this one bit work.
Yeah, it sounds like just aiming, and a bit of confidence. What I did is touch the arrow to the blue flame to light it, then move back the the center of the platform, so I'm basically looking straight down the middle of the moving platforms and the water fountains. Then just wait until the torches almost line up, and fire, aiming at the far one. The other trick is to just have lots of arrows on hand so you aren't so worried about misses.

I also use a Phrenic Bow/Golden Bow, seemed to work for me.

Gojira

in a rubber monster suit
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hmm, I suppose Mipha's grace could still be there, even if it doesn't show on the screen. I know Gale is unavailable, and Daruk's protection also. I don't recall testing Urbosa's fury but I suspect it can't be triggered either.

Gojira

in a rubber monster suit
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Looked for some more korok seeds (found some!), there's a tall cliff prominence on the east coast of Hyrule, where you'd launch off to get to Eventide Island. Down the front of that cliff are lots of bird nests with eggs, all on little ledges where some birds have been "nesting" I guess. Prob at least 20 or 30 eggs total. If you ever need eggs, 'port to that shrine and float down the front face of that cliff, you'll get lots.

Isator Levie

Validated User
Oh yeah. Alll you have to do is never miss a block or a dodge. Then it's easy, no problem. :whistle:
The only ones it gets particularly tricky with are the crusher-wielders.

Mind, parrying the explosive attacks is really just a bit self-indulgent. :) Those ones have such an obvious tell and slow wind-up that it's not very hard to get clear of them (although they can be a good opportunity for chancing one's arm at a face shot).

Top Bottom