New profile posts

Greetings,
In reference to
[Interest] Potential Ongoing GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Campaign
If you are interested. I can give you link to a online pdf of 'Dungeon Fantasy 1, Adventurers.
Daz Florp Lebam
🚫 Seven Day Ban
Daz Florp Lebam
Yeah, all I have now is the free stuff, but I'd like to look at that. Thanks!
Wulfnor
🚫 Seven Day Ban
Wulfnor
See if this works for you.
Link snipped. - The Staff
Hey there! Are you playing or running any games?
Walkie Talkie Noise Decoder
Nice. The boards seem empty without one of your epics taking place!
Im still running a five year game of Rq over on rpol though im finding it hard to find the Glorantha love these days. Then a set of CoC episodes here, based around a bunch of ex soldiers in a speakeasy.
I got a copy of the Black Hack recently and am itching for a game of that.
rstites
rstites
Yeah, I had three of those massive multi-year games and they all went well. I played in a pbp game for a while this spring, but it died.

I've completely burned out on both RQ/BRP and Glorantha. I ran that epic RQ2.5/Glorantha game on here, and at the same time ran a two year game at home using RQ2 and Griffin Mountain, after the Chaosium kickstarter. It was great, but between them I need something different.

Next time around on pbp I'll probably return to either something OD&Dish (far more twisted than my last B/X game) or I'm really tempted to try my hand at hacking together something roughly on old Traveller for fantasy: bit of an unholy lovechild between Traveller, OD&D, and T&T mechanically.

The Blackhack looks pretty neat. I'm really leaning toward leaner RPGs for online games.

Btw, keep thinking I might make it to Finland someday. My wife works at the North American corporate offices for a Finnish company. She's been there (in @$#% January), but they mostly come to the US for executive meetings.
No way! Its hard to say when the best time of year is to come. Deep winter or July. It was as hot as Australia here last summer.
Traveller for fantasy works!
Hi! I heard on a thread that you'd had a death in the family recently. I just wanted to offer you some virtual support on that if you need it - last year my wife passed away, so I'm unfortunately rather familiar with something like what you're going through, although as I've learned everyone deals with even similar situations in different ways.

If nothing else, virtual hugs and wishes for good luck are headed your way.
Do you still have your Universal Icons Table sheet available somewhere? The link in the thread is dead, and I'm not seeing it on the Waybacked T&J page.

Top Bottom